The effects of abundance and nutritional quality of phytoplankton on reproduction and feeding of the copepod Acartia tonsa
Written in English
- Acartia tonsa -- Behavior.,
- Calanoida -- Behavior.,
- Acartia tonsa -- Reproduction.,
- Calanoida -- Reproduction.,
- Animals -- Food.,
- Marine phytoplankton.
|Statement||by Lawrence Bruce Cahoon.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xi, 122 leaves|
|Number of Pages||122|
- Public relations
- Oxidant air pollution impacts in the montane forests of Southern California
- Summary statistics of the national railroad-highway crossing inventory for public at-grade crossings
- Superior National Forest, Minnesota.
- Explanation of proposed income tax treaty between the United States and Barbados
- Winchester Hills
- Black freedom/White violence, 1865-1900
- Description of Miscellaneous Tax Proposals, House of Committee on Ways and Means, Joint Committee on Taxation, 1995.
- Legal and Contractual Procedures for Architects
- Robert Stone, Interview
- Southeastern evergreen and oak-pine region ; inventory of natural areas and sites recommended as potential natural landmarks
- romance of history
- Tractate Gittin
- Sargent Paintings Cards (Card Books)
- Encyclopedia Clin Assess
- Chicano poems for the barrio
- Nuclear war in the 1980s?
- The demon device
- Atherosclerosis, epidemiological aspects, prostaglandins